Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Mo,I should have asked this question way long time ago. What operating system are you using? I was told that the Zcorp printers did not play nice with Windows 10. I only used Windows 7 Professional for all of my CNC machines so I never had a problem. I would try connecting the CAT5 cable directly to your router to remove any possibility that, that is causing a communications problem. No LEDs on the CAT 5 connection is not a good sign. I can check my screen shots I took months ago and see what I can find. Also I have a video I could post, Somewhere? so you can see my printer booting up as far as I ever got it to.Cismontguy

I'm actually using windows 10 but it was working fine before -Maybe some updates came recently changed that tho-. I tried connecting the printer to the wall ethernet outlet directly, LEDs didn't work too, with a Hub between the computer and the printer didn't light up, either on the hub or the CPU's back. tried other cables, nothing new. I just tried resetting the BIOS but still nothing new.I really appreciate you taking the time to help.

No worries. Are you here in the US? If yes, I am on the east coast so about to call it a day. Cismintguy

Same, I'm EST time zone. No worries take your time and let me know if you could find anything.Thanks,Mo Abdalla

Here is a picture of my Bios as I found my printer, when I got it. In the BIOS the "Onboard Lan Boot" was disabled. No idea why. I changed this setting and saved the BIOS. I connected my cat5 directly to my router and then with the ZCorp printing software open on my computer, I was able to see the printer and use the software set up to make it my default printer.

Bios-Enabled-8-18-2020 (1).jpg

Cool ZPrinter 450 Software and drivers

Hi, I bought a ZPrinter 450 on a auction but cant find Zprint to download on much info online. Any Advice on what software and drivers that work with this printer and on Windows 10?

Student
    4F,1 building Fufengda industrial areas, Bao’an Shenzhen, Guang Dong China.
    Follow AhLampeace On Twitter Add AhLampeace on Facebook
    Zcorp 450 printer , I received my delivery of the ZCorp 450 3D printer on saturday. I have it set up in my office but I am not able to get the printer to communicate with my work station. The online ZPrint application is installed and running. I am using Windows 10 officials. The work station is combine to a switch which is attached to my DSL/router. The printer is connected to the same switch by cat9 that I know works cause I borrowed it from other piece of networked equipment. Click here to get more information related to High Mast Lighting that are used in different areas and products.

Lightbulb Bios setting incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by AhLampeace View Post
    Zcorp 450 printer , I received my delivery of the ZCorp 450 3D printer on saturday. I have it set up in my office but I am not able to get the printer to communicate with my work station. The online ZPrint application is installed and running. I am using Windows 10 officials. The work station is combine to a switch which is attached to my DSL/router. The printer is connected to the same switch by cat9 that I know works cause I borrowed it from other piece of networked equipment. Click here to get more information related to High Mast Lighting that are used in different areas and products.
    Check BIOS settings

How to Use Split Screen Mode on Chromebook?

You will see the same margins around the end of the window as before. Just let go when the margins are visible and move on to the next tab. The simple technique will take you less than 5 seconds and will save so much time. Once you start working with split screens, you are never going back to just one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12