Close

Thread: Web hosting

Web hosting

Which web hosting company do you use? Why?

Hosting Companies

There are many web hosting companies that are doing really good work in the field. Also, it is subjective to the budget part as well. I am going to name a few brands that I regularly hear in the community about: CloudWays, Siteground, HostNoc, HostGator, etc. You can also Google each of these brands and read about what they offer.

I'm using the rental servers of the gt host agency, in order to keep my dedicated servers alive. Yeah, I have dedicated servers that are related to the multiplayer video games that I host for the people that wanted to play freely, without any internet drops. However, I've started from my own desktop PC with only one server that was only for a few people, because I didn't want to see how my desktop PC is lagging. However, there were people that are asked for improving the server, so I decided to find the server that can help me with my task.. I've asked my friend that works in an IT agency. He told that the Gt host agency is one of the best agencies that can provide stability and even ten days of a trial version. I took my chances and noticed that it's god damn good hosting, so that's why I'm using it right now...
    Last edited by NickHusky; 07-01-2020 at 07:55 PM.

A vast piece of data. When a hosting provider allocates space on a web server for a website to store its files, they are hosting a website. Web hosting makes the files that comprise a website available for viewing online. paris tour packages from usa