Close

Mobile app and marketing tools

Do you know of the benefits of a mobile app as marketing tools?
    The mobile app will be a loyal friend in marketing activities. Information about new products, sales hits, along with the loyalty card in the customer's smartphone will help to increase the average check, stimulate additional sales. In addition, the application allows you to form an individual approach to each client. For example, using the history of customer views and purchases, you can send ads that will be interesting to them. This approach yields much greater results than conventional methods.

Mobile Marketing

Consumers spend 25% of their time on mobile devices, while businesses are only allocating 12% of their advertisement budgets towards mobile advertising. What this means is that there is a huge discrepancy when it comes to customer behavior and how companies market to the customers. Businesses that adapt to these changes will see more money streaming in. Businesses need to discover ways in which they can enhance the mobile experience of users. They need to use tools that can help them step up the engagement of customers in mobile devices across different platforms, channels, and operating systems (OSs). If a business is looking for exploring this side of the business then they must do one thing that is a high a digital marketing agency that provides mobile app development as well, as they understand the whole process much better than any other.

You ask a good question that will not be answered exactly. Because it’s the same as comparing black and white. Your question reminded me of an article comparing Kemp VLM Series vs F5 BIG-IP Load Balancers I advise you to read it. But still, I give my preference to marketing because it is more emotion than science. It is not possible to calculate the influence and inspiration of people.Peace for everyone.
    Last edited by RuthBalog; 07-06-2020 at 05:05 AM.