Close

Blog about Advanced WordPress Tutorial

Hi me and my friend started a blog that covers advaced wordpress tutorial.

Do check it out if you are familiar with wordpress development

http://wptips.dev

Quote Originally Posted by Donnabell87 View Post
    A lot of interesting information, you should be a real pro. Mostly, like that you put a lot of effort to do everything, because I see that there is a lot of work done. Moreover, now I have a lot of things to read from your blog, because there are many things that I don't know yet. So, this is my opportunity to learn more here and I wanted to say thank you! Also I wanted to create my personal blog, so if there are someone to suggest me some tips and tricks, I will be very glad to read and to listen to everybody.
    Go for it, there is a lot of info on internet.

This tutorial is really well made. With the help of this tutorial, I managed to create my own website using WordPress. Thanks a lot. There is one question that I have. I want to host it in Australia. I have found M2media and I want to know which host is ok? Can I use one of them? I have compared it to other hosts and I think that there is one that is the most special one. Is there someone that hosted a website in Australia? I don't want to waste my money so please help me to find a really good host that will provide the greatest services.
    Last edited by LucasSimpsonFKSE; 09-14-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasSimpsonFKSE View Post
    This tutorial is really well made. With the help of this tutorial, I managed to create my own website using WordPress. Thanks a lot. There is one question that I have. I want to host it in Australia. I have found M2media and I want to know which host is ok? Can I use one of them? I have compared it to other hosts and I think that there is one that is the most special one. Is there someone that hosted a website in Australia? I don't want to waste my money so please help me to find a really good host that will provide the greatest services.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I have some questions about this tutorial for WordPress. Is there possible to have or to buy a theme that would help to learn more about WordPress? I want to learn how to use WordPress and how to code plugins and make themes for WordPress. I know JavaScript, CSS and HTML. I want to know if it is hard to use WordPress. I have found a lot of things about WordPress, one thing that I found education wordpress theme and I want to know if this education theme will improve my skills? I saw that this is affiliated with Udemy. If you know more information please tell me.
    Last edited by AndrewAve; 09-16-2020 at 04:33 PM.