Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Student
    Find the Best 3D Printer

If you are looking for the Best 3D printer models, then the Flashforge Mini Printer is definitely for you. Although it might cost you a bit more than the other cheap models, you will save a lot of money in the long run because of the quality and the fast speed. As you will be sacrificing some model detail for this higher cost point, however, you might not be disappointed as much as you expected from such a low priced model like the Flashforge.
    Last edited by david12; 11-26-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    If I were to go after printing the smaller things with great detail I would retool one of my printers to have less teeth on the drive pulley for each of the belt driven axes(20t is common 16t means more steps per mm of travel) and a finer thread pitch for the leadscrew driven axes. Then I would chase down the 400 step/rev or 0.9 degree stepper motors. Finally I would bring it all together with a 0.25mm nozzle. I might also design and make some careful frame supports or reinforcements. The reality of these mods will mean notably longer print times with the distinct tradeoff of higher resolution printing. And so because of what these mods do to print time, you wont find too many printers sold this way as they would be at a serious disadvantage to their own competition. So what you need is an open source printer that you can easily change parts on and recalibrate. Because there are high res printing parts out there. You just need to be able to identify them and then adapt them to your printer.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    or just get a cheap resin printer and a lot of PPE :-)

Anycubic experience

Purchased a 4Pro 2.0, they took the money but never shipped the product.... see trustpilot before you waste your money !

Not anycubic - printer is nice, but customer service and honestly is fake

see trustpilot before you waste your money !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12