Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    They way they move.... They can really benefit from and leverage firmware improvements! If that were to be a category, that would be the right reward for it.
    for sure.. they are hypnotic. I wonder what it's like printing on that round heatbed... so far everything I have seen form them is pretty impressive, even the clones look sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    for sure.. they are hypnotic. I wonder what it's like printing on that round heatbed... so far everything I have seen form them is pretty impressive, even the clones look sexy.
    Too be sure they are hypnotic. But what nobody has done yet with the slicing programs is deliberately not keep the nozzle pointed straight down. With the right firmware (and slicer) the Delta Printers should be able to work straight out at a much steeper angle (without support material).
    Last edited by Roxy; 07-18-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Finally we are almost set to launch what we think is the largest 3D printing giveway ever! Hopefully next week it will launch, and it will be amazing! Over 140 prizes! to be given away, including many 3D printers!

Banned
    Awesome. How did you manage that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12