Close

FlashForge filamentl part number

There are two different filament spool designs from FlashForge. The more recent design has a removable insert so that it can fit both the newer and older models from FlashForge. The spools look quite different. The old ones have solid sides. The new ones have a rim and spokes, with most of the side being empty space.

I have received the old design from two different suppliers despite their web page showing the new design, and I'm starting to think that FlashForge have used the same part number for both.

For white (not transparent) I have a box marked TL4266 with an old design spool, and for red, TL4263. Does anyone have the corresponding numbers on boxes that definitely contain the new spool design?

The attached images show the old spool, the new spool with the insert still present, and the new spool with the insert removed. The latter two images came from FlashForge support.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    it'll just be pot luck until the factory and storage warehouses have run out of the old style spools.
    The codes SHOULD be for the filament NOT the spool.