Close

Installed SKR 1.4 Turbo to Ender 3 Pro. Now it smashes around! Please help.

Easiest way to describe is to show. https://youtu.be/szHObnAKmks .I'vefollowed many guides to get it working. I don't know how to test setting or all that jazz in Marlin. A lot of guides seem to think you write your own code, whereas I downloaded the latest firmware, updated the line I needed to and compiled. So think Michael Scott and lemonade stand when telling me what to change in Marlin firmware. Or there's something wrong on the install. I know how to do control - f and how to add and remove the // lines to make something enabled or passed. So I know that bit, but if a setting wasn't covered in the main setup/help videos, then I won't know what the setting is.

I don't know how to get the full system information page, everyone seems to insist on, on help forums. Sorry. (I could copy and paste config files, but that's 2000 and 3000 for advance, so a lot. If you tell my which lines to do, I can find those) But Ender 3 Pro. SKR 1.4 Turbo. TMC 2208 Stepper Motor Drivers. I did do the steps to configure the TMC 2208 as well. Even tried setting the nanostepping to 1/256, hoping that "slowed" things down to 1/16th, but that didn't help either.

Hope that helps! Hopefully it's a problem that's an easy, "Hey idiot, change this one line" that people have seen. Really don't wanna reinstall stock board. Took me six hours to do. ':O

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Ironleaf; 05-06-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    It appear not to be sensing the Y end-stop Switch.

This can be tested using the M119 - End-Stops States G-Code from Terminal mode.

I guess it would help if "i've" wasn't grabbed part of the link and made it work, so the video could actually be watched.