Close

Creality Ender 3 Pro bad motherboard?

I recently purchased and assembled a new Ender 3 Pro. Upon completion of assembly and testing, I found that the x-axis cannot move left towards the limit switch.
    I tested the motor by switching the motor cables between the x and y axes. This made the x axis motor move fine in both directions and the y axis motor have the problem of not moving towards the limit switch.
    I also tried keeping the original motor cables plugged in and switching the limit switch cables. This once again caused the x axis to work correctly and the y axis to have the problem.
    Creality customer support sent me a new motherboard to test out. I replaced it and still had the problem.

They then sent a third motherboard out along with new x axis motor and limit switch cables. I replaced the mobo and the cables.
    It still will not move the stepper motor towards the limit switch.

Creality still thinks that this is a bad motherboard, but after trying three separate motherboards as well as new cables I am losing faith that it will ever work.

Does anybody have any other ideas as to what steps I should take? I am new to 3D printing but I cannot think of anything else besides a bad motherboard that could be causing the problem.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Ask for you money back and buy something that actually will work.