Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know that I've been talking to attorneys in Texas, and working to build a case against Cobblebot and it's owners for deception, bait and switch tactics, among other things.

I can't promise I'll check both forums, but here is my original post: http://cobbleflop.cohesion3d.com/t/suing-cobbleblot/167

Please feel free to add to anything else that is not as promised, or received.

Thanks,
    Paul

I'm supposedly receiving mine soon. We'll see what happens, but I'll be onboard with you. From what people who have received theirs have said, a lot of the promised stuff isn't showing up. This was my first thing I've ever backed, and so far I'm really disappointed with the nasty responses to my inquiries and everything. If everything they promised isn't lived up to, they deserve a lawsuit.

I am part of the Vanguard/Little Monster Kickstart project and they're at it again. The promo video and even the FAQs state that the unassembled Little Monster was going to fit and ship in a USPS Priority Mail Large flat rate box. The FAQ says "How Much Will Shipping Be? You can get a good estimate of what shipping costs for a Cobblebot Little Monster will be by going to usps.com and calculating the costs of a large flat rate box originating from the zip code 77377, USA." I live in Maryland; zip 20724. USPS says $17.90. What did CobbleBot end up wanting for shipping? $60. I thought this might make sense if they got the dimensions wrong and had to ship it in two packages or there was added insurance etc. so I inquired. I was baffled when they said that the shipping cost was business confidential information. And when I asked a follow-up question just to ask what carrier they were going to use....

ME: "Good morning. Can you please tell me what carrier and service my Little Monster will be shipped by? For example will this be sent via UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.? Also can you please tell me what service for the specific carrier that will be used? For example UPS Ground, FedEx Home, USPS Priority Mail Express, USPS Parcel Post, etc.?"
    CobbleBot: "
    I am afraid your account has been suspended for wrongfully and continuously accusing Cobblebot Inc. of wrongdoing as well as harassing the support team. This means that support personnel are no longer available to respond to help desk tickets from you. You will still receive help desk messages regarding the packaging and shipping of your Cobblebot 3D printer once your shipping invoice has been paid (like tracking numbers), but you will no longer receive responses to any inquiries submitted. Have a wonderful labor da

i have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General of Texas. During my Google searches I saw a Reddit post:

"
    Call Channel 2 in Houston and tell your Cobblebot story to the media at Click2Houston. Channel 2's consumer advocate wants to hear about your issues! Contact Tera at 713-222-2222. " (https://www.reddit.com/r/CobbleFlop/...bleflop_story/)

I went to their website and submitted an inquiry. Maybe I will call today to see what they want to know. It would be quite interesting if the media got involved. Might be worth looking into for others.

I just called Tera, and her direct number is 713-778-8947.

Blackstar

Quote Originally Posted by toddlamp View Post
    I am part of the Vanguard/Little Monster Kickstart project and they're at it again. The promo video and even the FAQs state that the unassembled Little Monster was going to fit and ship in a USPS Priority Mail Large flat rate box. The FAQ says "How Much Will Shipping Be? You can get a good estimate of what shipping costs for a Cobblebot Little Monster will be by going to usps.com and calculating the costs of a large flat rate box originating from the zip code 77377, USA." I live in Maryland; zip 20724. USPS says $17.90. What did CobbleBot end up wanting for shipping? $60. I thought this might make sense if they got the dimensions wrong and had to ship it in two packages or there was added insurance etc. so I inquired. I was baffled when they said that the shipping cost was business confidential information. And when I asked a follow-up question just to ask what carrier they were going to use....

ME: "Good morning. Can you please tell me what carrier and service my Little Monster will be shipped by? For example will this be sent via UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.? Also can you please tell me what service for the specific carrier that will be used? For example UPS Ground, FedEx Home, USPS Priority Mail Express, USPS Parcel Post, etc.?"
    CobbleBot: "
    I am afraid your account has been suspended for wrongfully and continuously accusing Cobblebot Inc. of wrongdoing as well as harassing the support team. This means that support personnel are no longer available to respond to help desk tickets from you. You will still receive help desk messages regarding the packaging and shipping of your Cobblebot 3D printer once your shipping invoice has been paid (like tracking numbers), but you will no longer receive responses to any inquiries submitted. Have a wonderful labor da

i have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General of Texas. During my Google searches I saw a Reddit post:

"
    Call Channel 2 in Houston and tell your Cobblebot story to the media at Click2Houston. Channel 2's consumer advocate wants to hear about your issues! Contact Tera at 713-222-2222. " (https://www.reddit.com/r/CobbleFlop/...bleflop_story/)

I went to their website and submitted an inquiry. Maybe I will call today to see what they want to know. It would be quite interesting if the media got involved. Might be worth looking into for others.

Blackstar,
    What is the status of a potential lawsuit? I ordered a Beast and I have not received one piece of the device. All of my attempts to contact them thru Kickstarter and their website have gone un answered. I have received the third party software, that is all. Can you help?
    Siobhan

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    No surprise with the outcome of this campaign.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910