Close

Student

Jewelry Archive just $ 100

Due to Covid-19 financial crisis i sell archive of 30 jewellers 3d models for only 100 dollars.

All models are exclusive! If you are interested, please, write here, or to my email: robhrin@gmail.com

There are photos of all models:
    1.jpg2.jpg
    ... and few photos closer..
    Cross2.jpgCross11.jpg6.jpg
    Last edited by AndiinHole; 05-02-2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: new information

Great Information was very useful for me.

Buy natural diamonds

Oh, scrolling online, I see how badly Covid affected all branches. My family had a small coffee shop in our city, and we had to close it. These restrictions indeed affect everyone. The other day I was looking at a Wholesale Gold Body Jewelry and, I was wondering, with all restaurants closed, who wears now jewels. People don't have parties, weddings, anything. I don't even remember when last time I wore heels! Anyway, to support this business, I ordered myself a necklace and for my mom a cute bracelet. They are indeed so beautiful!
    Last edited by Dressy; 03-08-2021 at 04:55 AM.

Student
    Follow ViraV On Twitter Add ViraV on Facebook Add ViraV on Google+ Add ViraV on Shapeways Add ViraV on Thingiverse
    Wow, very nice

I sent you an email about a week ago, but I haven't heard from you since! I would like to get some pictures of your jewelry and talk about how they're gonna be shipped. I am down to pay for the delivery! I was also thinking whether you would like to exchange a few of yours with one necklace and a bracelet I've got from https://www.smgl.org. I'm talking about a 925 sterling silver choker with crosses and a smoky quartz sterling bracelet. I paid around 40 dollars for them and wore them a few times. Let me know what you think! Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by BlancaColucci; 06-07-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlancaColucci View Post
    I sent you an email about a week ago, but I haven't heard from you since! I would like to get some pictures of your jewelry and talk about how they're gonna be shipped. I am down to pay for the delivery! I was also thinking whether you would like to exchange a few of yours with one necklace and a bracelet I've got from https://www.smgl.org. I'm talking about a 925 sterling silver choker with crosses and a smoky quartz sterling bracelet. I paid around 40 dollars for them and wore them a few times. Let me know what you think! Looking forward to hearing from you!

I'd like to exchange it with you! I've got some gold hoops! Are you interested?