Hi all! I have an artillery sidewinder X-1, I was replacing my nozzle and ended up damaging the thermistor by accident. I ordered a few upgrade parts from spool3D, an E3D volcano hot end, a 50W Heater cartridge and the thermistor that goes with the volcano (PT1000) from them and a BL touch. Before replacing any of these parts, the factory thermistor read over 230 degrees at room temperature, after replacing all the components, the new thermistor read a constant 60 degrees and when I heated up my hotend the temperature showed decreasing but my finger can confirm it was most definitely heating up lol. I went into the firmware and adjusted the thermistor to number 5. No luck. and now my bed temperature isnt reading either, it just stays at 19 degrees and doesnt increase or decrease when heating the bed. When i realized the be temp wasnt working, i re-checked all connections, all was good, tried changing all the ribbon cables, nothing, and reflashed the board the the factory firmware, still doesnt work. Im really running out of options so any help would be greatly appreciated!!Thanks in advance!