Hello, I know this gets asked a million times. I would like to get into 3D Printing... I have no idea what to get. I've been searching online "What printer is right for me" and such and I am getting options but would like some expert feedback / advice. The printer I'm looking at is the "Original Prusa i3 MK3".. that was at the top of one of the lists. I seem to be okay with this one but I'm concerned about print height. I guess you can print half and glue them together. I kinda like the idea of buying the upgrade to load the multiple colors of filament. I don't know anything at this moment though. I have a few weeks before I will buy anything so I'm just looking to get some units and start my research. One main question I see alot, "What are you going to be printing" and the answer to that is I have no idea... I simply think this could be cool and alot of fun. I could see myself going around finding random files and just making random things.. I kinda like the idea of replica guns, small scale and actual 1:1 handpews. So maybe I'm looking for something thats good with detail. I'd like my price to be same or less then the Prusa unless its very close to same price with noticeable differences. If their is a cheaper printer that has similar features for lower price with same detail ofc Ill go for that its just this is the first printer I've really started looking at. Sorry if this is confusing or all over the place. Ask away if you have questions for me.