Close

Student

Question Which one or does it matter? Too many listing at different prices!

It looks like I'm getting the Tronxy X5SA Pro as my 1st printer and I can't figure out which to order. Can someone help?

You would think the X5SA Pro is the X5SA Pro, but there are so many listings with slightly different descriptions, I don't know what I'm looking at. For example Tronxy online has multiple listings for what looks to be the same printer. They all have different prices and slightly different description... such as "Tronxy Newest Upgraded X5SA PRO 3D Printer CoreXY DIY OSG Double Axis External Guide Rail and Titan Extruder Flexible Material" for one, then the next listing will say "Tronxy 2019 Newest X5SA Pro OSG Double Axis External Guide Rail 3D Printer Desktop DIY Kits Titan Extruder Printing TPU Filament", then another will say "Tronxy 2019 Newest X5SA Pro DIY Kits Titan Extruder Printing TPU Filament". And it's all from the same company! WTH???

Are they all the same regardless of what's in the description as long as it says "X5SA Pro"? What am I missing? Do they do list multiple different ways with different prices in the hopes someone might get confused and order at the higher price thinking they're getting more or better? What gives?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    all those descriptions are the same.
    Not sure why you are confused or what about ?

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    all those descriptions are the same.
    Not sure why you are confused or what about ?
    Its the same seller and each listing is priced differently. It's priced from $377 - $429. It's confusing because they've listed with different descriptions with different prices.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    get it from someone else.

post links to the thing you are asking about or we can't help you.