So Snapmaker has been constantly bombarding me with ads on Facebook, I was not planning to buy a 3D Printer as of now, but the idea of getting an all-in-one module has intrigued me. I really don't want to spend Snapmaker like money on a not very powerful device. I know they use 1Watt of laser on their machines.I was told Ender was a worthy component, and that I can go up to 10Watts of Laser Engraver.However a couple of youtube videos I see about Ender, I am not very impressed with the clarity or quality of laser engraving. Maybe the folks in the video did a bad job.Hence asking here.. so what do you recommend, i dont mind if the solution is modular, or if i have to attach modules for 3d printing, cnc carving and laser engraving.What are the options available in the market, I am based in the US, so i can use AliExpress, DHGate likewise.. or anyother portal you suggest.My purpose is pure personal and hobby. I'd like to engrage our family name on various things in our house, nice to have a 3d printer, and a nice cnc engraver.I would prefer to add modules as and when I have money to buy better modules. I realize a 10Watt laser engraver the module itself is going to cost around 600 USD, i can add that at a later time, provided the platform supports it.I am ok to add modules as i go, or need them.