I have had my FFCP for a while now. I have changed the hot ends over to the swiss something or other hot ends. They work just fine. I recently purchased a spool of Nylon Bridge filament and am having issues getting a complete print. I have set the bed and nozzle temps to the required temps (255) . I have set the speed to 2200mm/min. Retraction is set to the recommended 4mm.
I used Simplify3d as the slicer. When printing, the filament sticks to the bed fine but when the print gets to about 25 to 50% completed, the filament stops extruding. To clarify, the extruder motor and gear is turning but the filament is not coming out. It gets stuck. I then unload and reload the filament and everything works well until the filament jams again. at about 25 to 50% into the print).

I have tried slowing down the feed rate, slowing down the speeds, changing retraction setting but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me with suggestions to be able to print nylon without it stopping the feeding of the filament. I have no clue why it is doing this. No other filament I use does this. If you are successfully printing nylon on your FFCP, please let me know what you are doing.

Thank you for your time.
Bill