Close

Flashprint issues

Hi Guys,I am considering buying a flashforge Adventurer 3, I have downloaded Flashprint and have imported a .stl model of a house which when I prepare it for printing the doors and windows are missing, im guessing they are too thin to print??is there a setting that will enable them to print? I want the internal of the house hollowmany thanks in advance.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well it dependrs how thin they are.
    if they are thinner than the nozzle width - then they won't appear in the sliced model.
    If you can't edit the model then you could change the nozzle for a smaller diameter. 20 0.3 or 0.35 instead of 0.4

Had a look through flashprint and I can't see any option for nozzle diameter. The closest I can find is 'path width'.

Adjust that and resclie the model - if the window and doors appear - then that's what's causing it.

Many thanks for that, have decided on an Artillery Sidewinder instead because of the printing size.
    so will be using Cura.
    is there a specific setting there? that will make windows show up.
    many thanks.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    forget cura use prusaslicer.
    Considerably more user friendly and designed for i3's whereas cura is designed for, well nobody lol
    It's horrible :-)

I would also prefer Prusa Slicer - but unfortunately I can't get it to work with my Adventurer 3