Close

What type of printer can make this?

Hi everyone.

So, I have a Flashforge Adventurer 3 which I am using for my wife's cookie business to create embossers for her cookies. We have been having some pretty good luck with our prints and now that I have worked out the best tips and tricks with this printer the results are really good.

The finished product still requires a bit of trimming to get stringy pieces off and certain fonts give more than others. I have tried all types of settings and it appears to get much worse, so I just resort to the basic settings in flashprint and I am happy there.

I wanted to know though, if anyone can tell me if they know what sort of printer is capable of printing these cookie presses that I have bought online. As you can see the lines are really clean and appear to be done a printer which is much better than mine but wanted to know if someone could suggest what value of printer would produce these results.

Does that make sense?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I understand this one is very reliable:

It does not come with a USB cord.

It seems to me that your printer would be able to print something like those pictures show.
    But it really depends on what material you're printing with, your settings, etc.
    Any more data?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    the right bramd/colou of p,a and the right print and retraction settings are all you need.
    Just bear in mind that ALL colours and brands of pla have slightly different printing qualities.

A Solid White is probably the most universally reliable as it has such a high colourant percentrage that it usually has no stringing during retraction. Plus lines show up less so you can use thicker layers :-)