Close

Flash Print for Flashforge Adventurer 3

Hey guys,

I recently picked up an Adventurer 3 3D printer and wanted to ask a couple of questions. I have watched loads of youtube videos to get the best profile settings and think they are working but....

When I slice in Flash Print, my 3D model looks really rough.. like really rough. The STL is made in Matter Control, which looks superb, but when it get's sliced to print, doesn't look so good. There are bits missing.

So I am generally making cookie fondant embossers so I mirror my text or logo, and print. I find if the text is large, square it looks perfect. When I try to use something a little nicer like a script, the printer struggles.

I have attached images from STL in matter control and then the GX in Flashprint.

I am doing a print now and have dropped by temp to 195 degrees as I am using PLA and heatbed is at 50 degrees, Base speed is 30mm / sec. Hoping for much less stringing with this one.

Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    ignore it.
    The program is trying to generate a 'realistic' image of what the actual physical print will look like.
    In my experience it tends to err massively on the negative.

Just print :-)