So one of my initial concerns moving forward is how to manage all the wire systems on my ADIMLab Gantry Pro. Seems some of the older Gantry models had a sliding wire drag guide system but my model didn't come with this. So after much thought I came up with what looks to be an awesome , cheap and very functional guide support for the main wire harness that leads up to my direct drive head unit. I used a small piece of 3/4" PEX tubing. drilled a hole through the side and bolted the tube to the upper gantry roller bracket. I mounted the tube in a way so it can freely rotate as needed as the head assembly moves left and right. The nylon exterior wire loom sheath slides very smoothly through the tube and after about 1/2 hr of running the head in all directions the wire harness flows very nicely in all directions without any snags or resistance. I have a huge roll of the PEX tubing and if any of you want to try this shoot me a PM and i'll give you a piece for free , just pay for whatever shipping. This is just step #1 with my ugly wire mess, still lots to be done. Stay tuned for lots more of my DIY's as there's a LOT of room for simple improvements on these ADIMLab Ganrty's to add some better reliability. I'm in no rush to start laying down plastic as first I want to learn all the workings of printing, and do some very simple fixes to issues I don't like about my printer. Comments always welcome !