Close

Need suggestions!!

Hello guys, I'm looking for your sensible advice. My friend wants to take a car loan under my name from But I have some serious doubts regarding this. Is car loans a good deal, or is it a dealership trick? Is it possible to get it registered on my friend's name, despite the loan being on my name? Please share your views.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-22-2023 at 09:44 AM.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    If you have the sense you will never let anyone take out a loan in your name.
    Don;t you know that the second they take out the load YOU are responsible to pay it back.

And if they do take out a loan in your name without your permission call the police.

I would suggest you to keep yourself away from loans. These are easy to take and hard to return back.
    I have taken money to build my websiteand I am struggling to return it back.
    Best of Luck...
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-22-2023 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    If you have the sense you will never let anyone take out a loan in your name.Don;t you know that the second they take out the load YOU are responsible to pay it back.And if they do take out a loan in your name without your permission call the police.
    Ok thanks for the advice
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-22-2023 at 09:45 AM.