Good Morning All. I am very much new to this world. I tried a few things and as much fun as it was figuring out different settings and playing with different filaments, I am still having the following issue. Every time I want to print an item. Either from someone else's file or my own design, Qidi prints what I can only describe as a "support bed" Its exactly the same no matter what I print. It has a tonne of "S" shaped prints that form a grid system, then it hatches it with very light filament and only then it starts to print my work piece. I have searched for HOURS in regards to this, and I have not found anything Am I making sense to you guys? The prints turns out great. This "grid mesh" is not shown on the model or the slicer software. Also it doesn't matter if I have "Support" checked off or not. Only thing that concerns me is that I have to break it off. and sometime it takes a little bit of the model with it. For now I am using MakerWare. I got the other slicer software but I am yet to try.Thanks in advance. I will take some photos tonight.