Close

Question How do I "install the Titan Extruder?" FLUSUN-QQ Printer? Help please?

Long story short, my 1st 3d printer that i ordered came in the mail, and i'm stuck on one part while setting it up.this is what the directions say:^the problem is i don't know how to do that. I know i'm supposed to add it to the top part of the printer, but where and how? the directions aren't clear on that at allthis object is what i'm stumped on, the extruder:this is how far i'm on it right now:and this is the printer that i'm trying to set up:can someone please help me with this and tell me what to do next? how and were am i supposed to put the extruder?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar

Hmm, looks like the arms are supposed to be already attached to the extruder.

Do you have any arms in your box ?

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Hmm, looks like the arms are supposed to be already attached to the extruder. Do you have any arms in your box ?
    thats what i was thinking but it wasn't. what do u mean by arms in the box though?it seems like it's lacking the screws i need to get the thing attached.

the 3d printer wasn't even packaged the same way as the video either. it didnt have any red tape on it at all. and the foam stuff that it was in was a different color.

UPDATE:

I think i figured it out. I managed to screw it in, it was a bit complicated but I'm just double checking if i did it right. here's how I have it now:

here's it from the outside:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    ah - sorry I was thinking about thw hot end and carriage setup :-)

That looks about right.