Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

600 bulks in my hands now,looking for a reliable FDM 3D printers, any recommanded?

Good day, I’m an ordinary junior from Nigeria. Due to the needs of university courses, I plan to purchase an FDM3D printer recently, but my budget is not very sufficient, only $ 600. Friends around me recommend me to buy FlashForge Dreamer XY, until A few days ago I learned from the news of a blockbuster. Creality is about to launch an FDM3D printer in February. It's said that it is an ivory white printer with a closed structure. Now,could anyone tell me which one should I choose?Or does anyone have a better recommanded?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    flashforge over creality any day.

LOL. You must be a fan of Flashforge,which Flashforge models do you recommanded?

Creator pro 2

Flashforge creator pro 2 is really nice. The creator pro 1 I did not really like, because the big print head caused ringing if I printed too fast.

YES! 10000%. I rarely have issues with my flashforge printers, but my ender broke daily until I gave up and modded everything on it.

are you specifically looking for an enclosed printer? I have 2 printers, neither one came enclosed. Unlike AArdvark, I like my Creality Ender 3 Pro. Yes there is a lot of maintenance and fiddling, but I like learning this stuff. My second printer is an Artillery Sidewinder X1. That one has had very little maintenance (I've replaced 1 clogged nozzle and 1 clogged tube) and has given me good results. Have not tried flashforge personally, but if you want enclosed, it is likely to have less maintenance than the creality printer, if you don't need it enclosed, or can make your own enclosure, take a look at Artillery Sidewinder X1 and see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by xayoz View Post
    are you specifically looking for an enclosed printer? I have 2 printers, neither one came enclosed. Unlike AArdvark, I like my Creality Ender 3 Pro. Yes there is a lot of maintenance and fiddling, but I like learning this stuff. My second printer is an Artillery Sidewinder X1. That one has had very little maintenance (I've replaced 1 clogged nozzle and 1 clogged tube) and has given me good results. Have not tried flashforge personally, but if you want enclosed, it is likely to have less maintenance than the creality printer, if you don't need it enclosed, or can make your own enclosure, take a look at Artillery Sidewinder X1 and see what you think.

I am a about to purchase a 3d printer. I have settled in on the Artillery Sidewinder.

Willing to buy

Quote Originally Posted by MAKEITOUTOFWOOD View Post
    I am a about to purchase a 3d printer. I have settled in on the Artillery Sidewinder.
    Did you found any good model, I am also willing to buy.

What is the Easiest Way to Buy Cryptocurrency?

Are you want to invest in the crypto market but don't know how to start the process of investment in the crypto market, you have a lot of confusion to make your decision that where to start and how. Let,s know the easiest way to buy cryptocurrency. In the crypto market, there are many choices that help you to invest but it is difficult to choose any one option among them, Except all of them you need to verify that option s just like purchase any assets.Sources>>https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/news/...cryptocurrency

LOL,Thanks for your reply and sincere suggestions?I did not require a printer with a closed structure, but I strongly need a printer with resume printing function and filament runout sensor, because I am a novice, these two functions can greatly reduce the difficulty of getting started?

Does creality ender-3 have so many flaws? I have classmates that use the printers and told me that their experience is pretty nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast