Close

Nespresso Capsule Stand / Holder (Minimal, Triangular, 15 Capsules)

Hi all, I am new to the forum! Looking forward to learning as much as possible :-)I designed a simple Nespresso Coffee Capsule stand for my wife that would not take up too much space in our small kitchen.I have printed a few but am hoping to get some feedback and pics of others who have printed it.The stl can be found here: https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/20307
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    That's very neat.
    Good bit of design.

Would be better if you could remove the pods from the bottom though.
    Make it a pods height taller and have a sliding spring loaded stop so you can just pull it down and take a pod out from the bottom.
    Not springs - small elastic bands. That way you could easily hook it up to the sliding 'trapdoor' on the insdie of the tower. Be easy to have a seevral hooks at different heights for maximum elastic band compatibility.

I've got a tassimo and made a holder a few years ago. Can't find any pics on this computer - which is weird.
    I'll dig some out. :-)

Coffee pod machines are BRILLIANT !
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 02-10-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks!I am just a bit curious... "aardvark"... are you from SA?

lol
    nope - Just really like aardvarks :-)
    I do make really good biltong though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    lol nope - Just really like aardvarks :-) I do make really good biltong though ;-)
    Eish now you got me curious :-D

I also make boerwors and droewors.

Pretty much the first practical thing I ever designed and 3d printed were custom sized nozzles for my sausage stuffer (makes using collagen casing much much easier if you don't have to unravel them first - for some reason none of the tubes that come with stuffers ever fit standard sized collagen casings). After 6 years I'm still using the original prints :-)