Close

MAKER FAIRE NEW YORK, Who is going?

Only a couple of months to go and the call for Makers has gone out. Who is attending Maker Faire New York this year? Are you attending as a visitor or are you going to show your stuff in the 3D Printer Village?

If you want to see what's new in 3D Printing (and hundreds of cool maker exhibits), you should make the effort to attend this show!

I will start the list. My son and I will be there and will be showing off a couple of printers in the Village. Too much work to bring everything and secure it each night. We will be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so stop by and say Hi!

Engineer
    ill be there john. just me and my kid as a visitor. when it gets closer i'll find out where your going to be setup.

Technologist
    Follow RAMTechRob On Twitter

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    I'm very tempted to go to it this year. I'm guessing there will be a ton of 3D printing stuff there.

3D Printing has made up the largest exhibit area for the past three years running. If you can make it, I think it would be well worth your time!

Engineer
    last year was my first and it was a bit overwhelming. there was just so much stuff there. you really have just enough time in one day to make a quick stroll through, take mental notes of about 10 things you want to really look into and talk with people about then go back to do it. by that time the day is over lol. this year should be the same or more.

You are correct Jim, it can be overwhelming to say the least. Unfortunately, since we are involved with the 3D Printer Village, we do not get to spend a lot of time doing all the other exhibits. I try to sneak out for an hour or so each day to see what I can. The only good thing is I get in a couple of hours before the public on Saturday and Sunday. I am guessing this years show will be bigger and better than last year. My son will get a sneak preview of the new printers when they do the 3D Printer Shootout for MAKE Magazine next month.