Close

3d printer Einstart s software

Hi,
    I need help with my 3d printer, i dont have the software.
    Does anyone has the setup.exe or tell me a similar software, i tried to contact shining 3d but have no answer yet and i really need to use it

PLEASEE!!

Staff Engineer
    Do you have the SD card that should have come with the printer? According to my research, the printer doesn't use standard G-code, so the free slicers on the 'net will not work with that printer. I thought I had found a download link, but it must have been an old one as it 404s on me.

Hi, no i dont have it anymore, the sd card.
    Is that the only way?

Staff Engineer
    Until or unless you hear from the dealer/manufacturer, it appears so. The links I've found are all dead and the web site is very poorly designed, with no clear location for downloading the software. It's called Einstart 3DStar and searches are not looking good.

Oh man
    well, thank you very much for your help!!

Staff Engineer
    https://www.thingiverse.com/groups/einstart-s

The above is a link to a forum with someone who posted the link to the software. The link to the software is dead, but the post states that he has copies on his computer if the link goes down. You may be able to send him a message to get a replacement file.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    also the software came on a usb stick - not an sd card.

But this does emphasise the first thing I always do when recieving machine software - I always copy the whole thing to at least one computer and usually aback up on a memory stick as well. :-)

It is pretty weird that all the download links are gone. And like fred I found quite a few links - but all dead.

Hi, thank you very much i send a message i will see if he can reply to me with good news.

And yes, i made the mistake to not save the files

I will tell you how it goes, THANKSS