Hi everyone!
I'm totally new to this forum, just registered althought I have been 3D-printing and (What I call)"CAD-ing" for probably 3 years now. I have always been going with a Flashforge Finder (New-price ~5000 SEK(Swedish Krona ~ 9-11€), today maybe 3000 SEK) and it has always worked absolutey fine. Some problems but nothing I wasn't able to solve easily. Over the years though I have got to know new parts of the 3D-printing branch such as dual extrusion, larger and heated bed and new typed of plastic that requires their own special handling.

My dad and I came to the conclusion to sell my well done FF Finder to go on to something more advanced. I know I want a couple of things, more exactly a
  • Fully enclosed environment for printing with ABS etc. that needs that little extra care
  • Dual extrusion that can handle different types of plastic as well as different colours (of course)
  • Larger printing bed horizontally(and hopefully vertically too)
  • More or less intelligent system that's easy to manuevre and let's me have pretty much controll over the machine
  • Preferably a touchscreen.

This is a lot different from the Finder, I know.

I've found a few printers, among others the:
  • Flashforge Dreamer (The same brand that I have today that I trust, and this printer with just about the requirements I need) for a resonable price.
  • Monoprice Inventor I that's only finable in Europe (A totally unknown brand for me, but it does have all i want plus a few extra good-to-have funtions. The only bad I've found is the printing speed at only 60mm/s instead of FF's 1100m/s).

Now I know there's a complete shitload of printers out there, but I want a concrete box, not a steel frame and I want a quite good-looking design. Not the Makerbot level (Or actually yes, but I can't afford :) ), but not the Creality level either (Creality is pretty good for the price, I know, but I don't have a good experience of open-source and DIY).

The price I'm looking for is a maximum of 1000€, but the mentioned printers is already at less.
So, my friends, what do you think would be something for me to look up? It'll take me a month or two to get the full amount of money, and when I've bought it I'll be totally bankrupt, so you can think of upcoming printer too.

I really hope this wasn't too much text and that I made a good first expression, and if I totally failed I'm sorry.

Thank you,

Ric