So yeah title says it all, would like to get into 3D printing but am concerned that I do not have adequate space or facilities to safely operate one.

What I would like this 3D printer for and would mostly use it for is tabletop miniatures (as well as small bits and pieces like buttons and baubles for clothing and accessory items) so based on everything I have seen thus far it looks like I would be best off with a resin 3D printer, however I have also heard that the resins used in these printers can be quite toxic and these printers are best not kept in areas that are frequently used, problem is I don't really have an outdoor shed that I can really store this in, best I have is a small laundry bathroom area where I poop, shower and wash my clothes, not sure it really has the best ventilation and I have seen some people recommend a dust mask when using these resin printers, just wondering if 3D printing is still viable for somebody in my living arangements or should I focus on getting a bigger house first?

Also any other suggestions on safety precautions and things that are needed would be helpful as well.