Close

Thread: glass ladybugs

Threaded View

glass ladybugs

Hello; my name is Karin Lacy. I'm a Lightworker of the First Wave, presently living in a small town in Oregon. I'm glad I came across your forum. I'm interested in 3D glass printing and I'd like to request advice from you for the following reason: In the past, when I lived a middle class lifestyle, I bought over the years about 3,000 small glass ladybugs which I gave away as tokens of good luck. It was great fun and people always loved it when I laid one of those adorable beautiful glass ladybugs in their hand. Years later, when I lived in a small town in California, where I handed out hundreds, they called me "the ladybug lady" and I loved that. I summed up my ladybug lady story on my website here. There is a picture of me showing a glass ladybug. http://www.karinllightworker.com By now the website is outdated and stale. I have no money to buy glass ladybugs and by the way, these glass ladybugs from China are not even available anymore.When I learned about 3D printing and that now also glass printing exists, I got excited. I want to find out whether there is a company where I could purchase glass ladybugs in great numbers at minimal cost. Also, I'd like to approach the local high school and ask whether they would be interested in purchasing a 3D glass printer for their art classes to teach students 3D glass printing and expand it into creating art objects. I myself would want to get involved and print glass ladybugs by the thousands, for pennies so to speak. I'd love to become the ladybug lady again. Even though it may appear insignificant to give away glass ladybugs, however, I experienced countless times how much joy and heart opening this harmless random act of kindness generates in people.Does anybody have an idea or suggestion for me of how to pursue my dream of becoming the ladybug lady? I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, Karin Lacy
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 01-13-2020 at 09:27 AM.