Long story short. New to 3d printing, picked up an XYZ Da Vinci 1.0A for 20 bucks that someone thought was broken. Fixed it (was a minor problem), flashed repetier on it, bed leveled, did some prints, started looking at gcode and modifying it, etc....The bug bit me....The print quality is not bad for the 20 bucks I spent =P.

Overall though, looking for something better, with a larger print volume than the 200x200x200. I was actually specifically atm looking at the Creality CR-6 Max, as I want to 3d print my own custom DIY Nas SF chassis with modular capability, which will require roughly around an 11 inch print requirement. I want to be able to print large, which the CR-6 MAX currently on sale for 695 on creality's site and able to print 400x400x400 which is huge. The $150 off seems nice, no idea how long the sale will last for, have been researching non stop for the past 6 hours, but there are so many makes and models from other manufacturers as well to devour information wise before I make the time sensitive plunge it seems. I wouldn't purchase the CR-6 Max for 850, but 695 for it brand new is tempting. Price wise, looking to spend around 700, no more unless there is an absolute beast for like 750, you get the jist of it =P. Cheaper would be nice, but willing to spend a bit for something good. The AnyCubic Chiron looks like a steal for the price, but some things I've read seem off putting.

There are just so many models from so many manufacturers, Anycubic, Creality, Prusa, monoprice, etc. A bit lost and overwhelmed on what I should be going for. Auto bed leveling is a plus, as the Da vinci was a pain in the ass, although I got it working perfectly atm. But basically, if I can find a good 3d printer that doesn't require extensive customizing, that works well out of box is what I'm looking for, I know I will eventually get into the mod game with replacement tips, extruders, etc....But want to make this purchase be good for a beginner (although VERY tech savvy) that is looking for a good all around printer feature and quality wise. Any help and insight would be much appreciated. Thanks, and Hi =P. First post...lol