Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so you haven't even used the resin it casme with ?
    There's bound to be a small bottle in there somewhere.

Also how can using a different brand resin invalidate a warranty THAT HAS ALREADY EXPIRED !

Surely a quick internet search wil popup a bunch of compatible and cheaper resins.

Get it out of the box and play with it :-)

It didn't come with any resin.

Not sure where the warranty comment came from? I don't remember mentioning anything about a warranty.

I have downloaded and started using ChituBox, although you still have to run NanoDLP, unless there's a way to send to the printer straight from Chitu; the videos I've seen don't make it seem like that's the case though.

And I think that my LCD screen might actually be not working correctly. I did the LCD test, pressed the center all white square and it lit up, just didn't seem very bright. And then I pressed the grid test and it didn't give me a grid like I've seen in some videos, it just lit up exactly the same as the all white square test.

Staff Engineer
    @SDAJosh, I think curious aardvark's comment is directed at me. Too many reasons to enumerate here why the dinosaur is still in the box.

That makes more sense

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol yep sorry - forgot it was your thread, got side tracked.
    Basically a machine that's been in a box for 2 years no longer has a warranty - so play with it :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12