Close

3D Printing Commercial

Is this the first 3D printing commercial ever made?

http://youtu.be/aIEQWrJ4glU
    Last edited by 3d-filaments.com; 07-04-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Technologist
    "HoneyComb Drone filaments: Made by 3D printing fanatics for 3D printing fanatics" -- Oooor, actually, made by Winbo, a large plastics company in China.

Are you guys airing this on local or national TV or just youtube?

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Not sure if it is the first, but I know there is a really good one just released today Check it out

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Nice one. Good to see that.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Quote Originally Posted by atoff View Post
    "HoneyComb Drone filaments: Made by 3D printing fanatics for 3D printing fanatics" -- Oooor, actually, made by Winbo, a large plastics company in China.
    We sell premium filament whether from Taulman or HoneyComb or the three others we are currently checking out. Sounds like you are a competitor playing games. We tested Taulman and HoneyComb both and like them both a lot. Both products give you what you pay for with no guessing. Our mission is to offer quality filament lines and that's what we do. Have a great day!

Nice! I figured it wasn't first but would make for a great thread to see more of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by OctavioP View Post
    Are you guys airing this on local or national TV or just youtube?
    Not sure. It was made with TV specs... just not sure at the moment.

Technician
    I can imagine it now, late night tv infomercials selling 3d printers. I remember seeing some selling software and computers in the past. Its only a matter of time before its on QVC, Home Shopping Network and the likes. I wonder which 80's celeb they will use to endorse it.