Close

Lightbulb Social Media Influencer Needed for SNS Platform

Social Media Influencer Needed for SNS Platform

If you're a maker, an enthusiast in 3D printing industry, a DIYer or a Vlogger, we welcome you to join our program.
    You'll be given a free 3D printer and happy commissions.
    PS: Experience in additive manufacturing and >5000 subscribers are preferred.

Contact Me Now.
    You can either message me here or send the mail to likai@3derwo.com.
    Last edited by JGAURORA; 12-12-2019 at 08:46 PM.

If you're a maker, an enthusiast in 3D printing industry, a DIYer or a Vlogger, we welcome you to join our program.
    You'll be given a free 3D printer and happy commissions.
    PS: Experience in additive manufacturing and >5000 subscribers are preferred.

Contact Me Now.
    You can either message me here or send the mail to likai@3derwo.com.

As far as I know, SNS profiles are very popular all over the world. Facebook alone boasts 1.3 billion users in 2014. I think this is a very cool topic, as social media promotion is very important for any business and it can bring new customers to your page. For example, my wife has a small confectionery factory, and she creates very delicious and beautiful cakes and pastries. I would like to start a social media page so that as many people as possible know about her talent. I decided to promote her page on social networks, but it seems to me that I did it badly, because I have absolutely no experience in this area and besides, we decided to send our customers information by mail about new products and promotions. After searching for information about agencies, I came across a digital marketing agency and decided to work with them because of the good reviews. My wife was very happy with it . Sometimes you need to contact a professional to promote your page.
    Last edited by JstBery; 01-02-2021 at 12:18 PM.