Close

Threaded View

Technician

[Kickstarter] The lost Corridors - 3D printable decors for board games and tabletop

Hello everyone.

I am passionate about a lot of creative areas ... audio-visual, computer graphics, music, and luckily I work in these areas.
    But I am especially, and in particular, passionate role-playing.

A year ago I discovered this revolutionary machine called "a 3d printer".
    With other enthusiasts who have advised me, motivated and supported, we have developed a project made by players, for players.

Today, I am very happy to present you the result of our work:
    Under the title "Dungeons Factory", the first series, "The lost Corridors" arrives on Kickstarter this December 10, 2019.
    It's a set of 3D printable decors for board games, 25mm action figures and tabletop role playing games.
    It is a virtual product delivered in STL format file, ready for printing, without support and compatible with all domestic printers using PLA bioplastics.

You just download, print, paint and play.

As of December 10, we will need contributors to support the project.

So, if you feel like it and if you want to follow us on this adventure, I invite you to join us on the pre-launch page of the Kickstarter project.

subscribe, you will be kept informed of the start of the project.

Then, even if you do not contribute financially, a subscription and a page sharing on your social networks will already be of great help.

Be aware however that contributions start from € 1 and rewards are provided at each level.
    For example, if you commit for € 1 and the budget is reached at the end of the campaign, you will receive a set of desktop / tablet / phone wallpapers.

The other awards include exclusive Kickstarter scenery blocks and above all, for all those who will enter the final stage, a fantastic medieval adventure in pdf, whose dungeon floor plans are fully compatible with the tiles in the series.

Although the project is already defined and complete, stay tuned, it could well be that during the month of December, surprises are added.

We will also talk about it on the Facebook page, you can follow its news.

Thank you for the time you have given me, thank you for supporting us and you too, transmit the flame of the role-play around you.

More info on:
    https://www.facebook.com/KlafGrafikBoutiqueThe

pre-launch page:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-3d-rpg-tiles
    Attached Images Attached Images