Close

Banned

Help with my one tooth project

Hi all
    So I was shown there is a one tooth gearing which means instead of 100 teeth moving 10 it can be 100 teeth moving 1 so the one tooth moves 100 times
    Here is an example
    https://youtu.be/-1Gfc1Iq0GY

And here is what the person who made that said

The max teeth number is 3 for a paradoxical gear. Using a 1 tooth gear meshing with a 100 teeth (standard gear) is possible but of no interest due to big pressure angle and steep helix angle. Usually the smallest teeth number is 4 for the pinion.

I hope someone will make the 100 to 1 gearing he said
    That will make.it so it moves 10 times longer
    I can pay well if anyone agrees

Please let me know

Thanks for letting me post

Try asking the person who sold it to you.

Hello all! I immediately drew attention to the topic of this post, for I myself, as well as my uncle faced this problem of teeth. I can safely say that it is a very difficult and time-consuming craft. This problem, however, I was able to solve in about 2-3 months of consistent treatment and dental care. Such as - rinsing the mouth, wearing a special retainer while sleeping. My uncle, on the other hand, got off much easier, simply brushing his teeth 3 times a day for a month. I advise you to go to your trusted dentist and he will solve any problem with you. Particularly good are those who have completed aesthetics training courses for dentists. I wish you the best of luck!
    Last edited by Tarilok; 06-01-2021 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

You could also start with some basic training.