Close

Red face Home and office art to print

Hi, thank you for reading me.

I was creating some pieces to print that will fit perfect in any shelf or desk for your home or office. Take a look at MyMiniFactory: https://www.myminifactory.com/users/...n8V2lnL-oxI2ek

Hope you like it

IMG_20191108_102824.jpg

Very nice work.

This looks amazing, definitely got me interested. I am always amazed with how creative people can get with art. It’s just beautiful what the human mind is capable of creating. Personally, I love art, and everything related to it. I have a collection at home with various paintings, from different periods of time, as well as different styles. Recently, I started to be more interested in modern paintings, especially canvas prints. I bought my first piece from with website, and I must say that I am in love with my acquisition. It’s a print of a personal photograph I did some years ago, but it’s on canvas. Overall great work and quality.
    Last edited by Raissa; 04-02-2021 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raissa View Post
    This looks amazing, definitely got me interested. I am always amazed with how creative people can get with art. It’s just beautiful what the human mind is capable of creating. Personally, I love art, and everything related to it. I have a collection at home with various paintings, from different periods of time, as well as different styles. Recently, I started to be more interested in modern paintings, especially canvas prints. I bought my first piece from with website, and I must say that I am in love with my acquisition. It’s a print of a personal photograph I did some years ago, but it’s on canvas. Overall great work and quality.
    Why didn't anyone tell me about this some months ago?!