Hello everyone, I thought I posted this already but can not seem to find it. I purchased a BLTouch, SKR Mini e3 V1.2, and TFT35 E3 V3.0 Graphic Smart Display Controller Board. I have everything connected and working. I used the precomiled firmware from here (https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTR...r-z-homing.bin). Here is my issue. It seems there is a feature disabled that allows you to store the z offset for each point on the build plate, but its disabled in that firmware version. I have some weird problem with VS Code as well so I cannot modify the thing. Outside of that I have the offset limit configured. It probes the board fine, but aside from being really useful to manually level the bed I do not see any other value. If I do not have the bed leveled manually perfect then of course my print fails. Not sure how this is to auto level without it storing the corner values. I hope I am explaining this properly. If someone can help shoot me a message maybe I can explain better. THank you all