I've asked everywhere and tried a million different solutions, but I have yet to solve these problems that I started getting on my prints. While I was doing some retraction tests a couple weeks ago I all of a sudden(one print was fine then every one after that) I started getting really bad inconsistent extrusion. I'm not sure if I had the moire (issue 602) since I first built my machine, but the weird layers definitely suddenly appeared on smaller, round prints. So far I have multiple filaments, greasing the rods/lead screws, disassembled the extruder and checked the heatblock, lowered speeds, acceleration, and jerk, adjusted e steps, replaced the nozzle, tried e correction, used prettypla profile, used S3D and PS, turned off z hop, cooled down my ambient, checked for grooves in my rods, tightened grub screws, adjusted extruder idler tensioner and tightened belts. I think that sums of almost everything. Messing with retraction and extrusion multipliers doesn't change the effect on string tests at all.Moire: Inconsistent extrusion: