Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Oh no. Well I am sorry for the bad advice. I wish I had a more comprehensive amount of experience with different build surfaces but once I got away from the painters tape Gecko Tek is the first I tried and they have worked so well for me I haven't got much real world experience with others to be speaking about. However, you might find some help in the Ultimate Materials Guide from Simplify3d. Right here: https://www.simplify3d.com/support/m...uide/flexible/

think gone go with the tape then.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-Tape...OXADCl8QZQXNYw

Thank you for your help

Finally got my new glass plate delivered so menage to level up the bed to a workable condition.But Still experiencing the problem with the blocked nozzle and a bit inconsistent layers.So I tried to increase nozzle temperature to 210 C and bed to 70C. I did help with the layer inconsistency but still after few layers I'm ending up with a blocked nozzle.Any Ideas where may be the problem? xD I'm using PLA and have upgraded the PTFE tubes with fittings.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Well i think 70c is a bit high for the bed for PLA. I like 50 or 60 with the glass. But that is not your problem. The cheap azz extruder in your ender3 uses a ptfe liner that is sadly sensitive to higher temps and can be deformed and cause these problems. If it were me, I might be trying to entertain some kind of all metal hotend conversion. Maybe something genuinely from E3D. Just so you know you don't have to worry past the installation.

Any particular model on your mind?

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Micro Swiss makes some nice stuff. Not the cheapest but superb quality. They make a drop in all metal hotend with a titanium heatbreak and a plated wear resistant nozzle. This is drop in replacement in a high quality right here: https://www.amazon.com/Micro-Hotend-...a-568313010230

Is there any other way around it? I can't believe have they can even charge money for such a shit printer. Shame that I can't go back in time and buy a proper printer instead of this fake one. Don't know if after gone have other problems involving spending money agin

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Wanted to say that I have the Same Hot-end as that on the Ender 3.
    I have been 3D Printing PLA and ABS for 3 Years now.
    And I will tell you that it is not the Ender 3's Hot-End that is the problem.

Here is a photo of an MPCNC that I 3D Printed in ABS with my Hictop 3DP11/12.

My MPCNC-1.jpg

And here are my Hictop 3D Printers

The Twins 2018-3.jpg

3D Printer before Modifications can be seen here

Is it a fake printer then?

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    FYI in the picture posted I see MK8 extruders. These are not what is on the ender 3. Not even the same type. MK8 in your pictures are direct drive and the ender3 has a Bowden setup. Just saying. I know my extruders well. I have changed so many right here on this forum. So many. apples and oranges. This is why we should go join facebook groups for our specific machine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast