Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Finally I got it working. It was a lust spring on the filament feeder.Was really starting to think if its a some sort of fake machine just like my last graphic card xDBut thank you all for help and advises. Still need to work on few bits but anyway, Ladies and gentlemen let me present you the "normal dog" xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by piotr1990 View Post
    Is it a fake printer then?

IS what Fake

My printer or ender in general as a company

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I do not believe it is a Fake, Though some manufactures of 3D Printers make them not to a high standard.

There are many after market updates that can be done to make them a good working 3D Printer.
    Though reviewing a product before purchasing is always the best policy, I review all sources now before purchasing anything.

As in the past have been stung with low quality products.
    Recently purchased a media player for SlingTV even though the product reviews were great still got stung.
    The Media player for SlingTV, will not run more that 3 hours with rebooting the SlingTV app and most of the time it crashes during a 30 minute sitcom.
    This stupid Media Player has to many problems to list and locks up from what I believe is a poorly written buffer routine after only a few minutes of use.
    Will not post the Media players name here though if someone were to requests I would Private Message them the Name.

Sorry I digress though this really makes me supper MAD!!!!!
    As it was not a cheap dual TV tuner media player can record two OTA channels at once.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 11-02-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123