Hi All,

I recently purchased Promega by M3D with K'tana Extruder. I'm currently having a lot of issues getting my print to stick to the bed. After spending hours calibrating and configuring the machine settings, I can't seem to figure out exactly what is going on. I have done the calibration about 20 times and keep getting a good graph for the bed leveling. I have a heated glass bed and have tried both PLA and ABS with maybe slightly more luck with the ABS. I'm mainly using the 3D printing to print 3D reconstructions of bones from CT scans for surgical planning. I use Ultimaker Cura and the settings were all based off the promega website where they had a template to download. I'm looking for any advice on how to get my model to stick to the bed better. As of right now, it either starts and sticks for about 3 seconds and then just lifts and moves around with the nozzle, or it will work for a longer period of time, and then do the crazy bunch of random strings appearance thing, if you know what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated as I am super frustrated at this point going on about 2 months of trying to figure this out. The M3D group has been absolutely NO help at all, and pretty much don't respond to any questions. I honestly regret buying the printer from them at this point. If you need any more technical information (I'm sure you will), I'm happy to provide.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

- J