Close

Looking for co-founder with 3D printing & consumer product design expertise

Hey everyone,

I have been working on a business plan for an interesting business idea (at least I think it is :-). I have been working for a large conglomerate over 15 years and expertise in Finance, Sourcing, Operations and Management (currently leading a 700m USD business unit).

Unfortunately I do not have an engineering or technology background and I could really use a co-founder to help me develop, prototype and hopefully bring to market the idea.

The co-founder should have expertise with consumer product design and 3D printing materials/design/hardware/software. I am based in the United Kingdom but looking for the best talent anywhere in the world who would be interested in exploring the idea.

If you are interested, please send me a message and we can talk a bit more about the idea.

Thanks

Ben

Student
    much appreciated

Have you found them? I'm searching for the 3D designers too. I'm opening a company and need to change some details in my logo and the designers will help me with it. I have found the name without problems with the help of a brand name regenerator online. I know that this sounds strange but this site gives a lot of interesting ideas and you don't have to think more about this. You just type what you are interested in and you receive the answer in some minutes, incredible no? So if you know some 3D designers that can help me please share!
    Last edited by LangdonJ32; 09-20-2020 at 04:00 PM.