Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VPN Setup

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrtt123 View Post
    It honestly depends on your need. I am currently using Nord VPN, I find it easy to switch server if it suddenly becomes crowded and it doesn't keep logs of activity.
    You may be right but according to my research Express VPN is the best for switching the server their service is unbelievable and their no log policy is one of the famous thing and another option is FastestVPN their service is most Recommended according to review on many website.

Quote Originally Posted by TinaCostello View Post
    If you are searching the VPN for the the firestick so you are the one of the perfect place here is the many VPN that will be supported the firestick but you should know the performance of the VPN because many VPN doesn't support this device are going to purchase any VPN so you should use and ask about that because i am dweller of uk and live in another country United kingdom VPN help me to watch my country content and avail the all thing.
    I from UK too. I need friendly advice which type VPN will be better in our country. Now Im researching best solution. Any advice or recomendation. I found only this information https://webguidevpn.com/best-vpn-for-uk/
    Last edited by AlbertE; 09-21-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertE View Post
    I from UK too. I need friendly advice which type VPN will be better in our country. Now Im researching best solution. Any advice or recommendation. I found only this information https://webguidevpn.com/best-vpn-for-uk/

I apologize for the late reply. I was busy with my work and research. No problem, you don't know about the VPN. Here are a few things you can check and avail. I always suggest before purchasing any product we can check the product information and quality then think about to purchase so in my side I checked these criteria for VPN or here is many review website you can take idea .

Servers Available
    IP Addresses
    OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, etc
    P2P traffic
    bandwidth limits
    Money-back guarantee
    Along with different Packages, You can avail amazing discount offers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12