I've been troubleshooting this for a little while. My Qidi Tech 1 will stop mid print with a screen indicating the print completed but with the extruder frozen in place somewhere on the print and the heaters still on. It will stop moving and stop extruding, but just sit there. This problem usually only appears on my longer prints (6-8 hrs into a print). Short prints complete just fine.

Steps I've taken so far:
1. Originally was using the FlashPrint software for slicing. I tried using S3D but still have the same results indicating its a hardware problem rather than a code problem.
2. I checked the integrity of the SD card and tried a different SD card with the same results. I also removed the SD card mid test print to see what the signature was in case there was a loss of connection with it causing this. The printer gives an error "SD card not present. Print terminated." which points to it not being related to an SD card problem.
2. I've replaced the motherboard thinking that was most likely, but it's continued with the new mother board.

My next thought is to try replacing some motor cables to see if there may be an inadvertent issue with a cable but I figured I see if anyone else has encountered this and how they resolved it? Any thoughts?

Thanks!