Close

Question ReplicatorG 0029

Hi Guys,

I am running into a problem with ReplicatorG 0029, i have just got my printer and i am running the it on XP.

I have set up the printer and all is good and calibrated however the very last step is to load an stl file for printing however once anythign that is loaded it instantly causes the ReplicatorG 0029 software to crash. it crashes whatever the software including its own sample files.

please can someone give me insight on what i have done incorrectly!

Software Running (these software came with the printer):

ReplicatorG 0029
    Python 2.6.6
    Java 6

Student
    This sounds like a bug on your computer. Have you tried printing from another machine?

Quote Originally Posted by JMK View Post
    This sounds like a bug on your computer. Have you tried printing from another machine?
    Yes i have tried, i have tried on my macbook pro it managed to print however there was numerous errors and when it proceeded to print it printed too fast and it was just a blob of hot abs on the hot plate. I then tried to run on windows 7 however unable to connect.

the only successful time was printing on my colleagues really old xp laptop. it is so strange.

does service packs affect the way the computer runs replicatorG? i am running service pack 2