Close

Red face 3D-printed Honda HA-420 HondaJet

Hi guys! My name is Josh and I am a 3D printing engineer. I have been doing 3D printing for five years now. This is not only my job, but also my main hobby.I would like to share with you my last work. At my work I need to create a meter-wide model of the Honda HA-420 HondaJet. To do this, I had scanned a small original metal model from the HONDA factory. Thus, I had obtained a 3D model in order to increase it proportionally and create a meter-wide model. I had printed parts of the final model on the 3D printer Hercules Strong 2017 and Picaso Designer X. For this I used ABS plastic from REC. I had processed all the seams on the model with solvents and stitched it up with a Myriwell RP100B 3D pen. After that, I processed the model with sandpaper and painted. Also during the process I put a complete wiring system into the model. I made a stand for the model on a SolidCraft CNC-6090 milling machine using 25 mm MDF, and then painted it. I will be glad to answer any of your questions. What do you think about this work?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, looks great!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    good model - but why use abs ?