Close

makerbot Policy and waste of resources - continue buying makerbot ???

I bought a Makerbot Mini with smart extruder 3 month ago. Now the thread of the heating block is broken.
    The heating block was clogged and changing the noozle I overtightened the thread.

-- after all the mail traffic with makerbot and their suggestions I am ready to say :"Never again any Makerbot products "

?????????????? what do you think ?????????????

Question to Makerbot : pls can You help me and sent me the link where I can find a new heating block ?
    A: Thanks for following up. It looks like you are using a Replicator+ as indicated in this case.
    You've mentioned that you were looking for a new hot end, which is not a part that is sold separately on the Extruders used by the Replicator+.

In this case, you would need to purchase a replacement Extruder. Please see the link below
    https://store.makerbot.com/3d-printers/extruders/smart-extruder-for-makerbot-replicator-replicator-mini/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&ut m_term=&utm_content=&utm_sitelink=&gclid=EAIaIQobC hMImuq0h8yU4wIVGeDICh269Qh5EAQYAiABEgIwLPD_BwE

As my colleague mentioned, the best way to proceed would be to reach out to one of our service partners in Germany.

Q: heating block normaly costs about 1-2 ? . Your soluton your cost 250 ? ans is also is an unnecessary waste of resources.

A: no anwser yet

but whats happen if the printer is not working

hi
    you will find a lot of spare parts means sheap spare parts for most other printers but not for the makerbot Generation 5 .
    All Makerbot spare parts cost a lot of money .