Hi Everyone,
I have a weird problem with my Ender 3. I've made a video but i dont know how to post it here. The problem is the following,
It is printing all good and fine and whenever it goes up a layer, either through retract or starting a new layer is start to go crazy for
about 10 seconds. It looks like the stepper motors are rocking back and forth. It produces a rhytmic sound while standing still,
it feels like it is stuck. After about 10 to 15 seconds it continues with the print like nothing happenend.

Steps i have already undertaken:
- Printer setup is perfect, i print on a mirror, its perfectly calibrated. Whatever it prints is really good.
- No clogging, i ordered a new set of plastic tubing and connectors. Didn't make a difference.
- Printer is perfectly flush
- Checking that the stepper motor works. It does, when i run my calibration file it flawlessly moves on all axis. All the steppermotors are good.

I manually tweaked a lot of settings to get the most out of my printer, mainly with the first layer going slower to get good adhesion. I suspect it is a software problem and
i completely reset all the settings in Cura to normal. This seemed to fix it and a few prints a made where good. I am working on a big flat print and just adjusted the first layer speed in
cura to go at 30 mm/s and in the first layer it got stuck again. Its really frustrating, i suspect a cura bug since in hardware everything just seems to work fine.

Does anyone have experience with this? I googled a lot and nobody seems to have my problem.

Hope someone can help