Close

Flashforge finder 2. There is a nice deal, take it or choose something else?

We have locally a good deal on a flashforge finder 2.I would guess this is a good printer but at the nice deal of about $350 which is normally $450 in my country, is there anything else which could be better?I'm also leaning torwards Ender-5 which seems nice.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    ANY flashforge is better than ANY ender.
    Period.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    ANY flashforge is better than ANY ender.
    Period.
    I know you don't like ender, haha
    I started looking at the original Prusa i3 MK3s but i've read a few unhappy users. I was looking into this machine as it seems to print high quality prints with decent price.
    This isn't easy lol

prusa mk3 is excellent machine.
    head and shoulders abopve anything ender have made. To a certain extent you get what you pay for.

And if you gave some people diamonds, they would complain that they weren't shiny enough.

Thanks mate. I'm leaning towards prusa mk3. I like quality. =)

What people should do is look around on this forum and see what machines crop up frequently with problems and what doesn't.

we've never had ANY issues with a genuine prusa that i can recall. But about 70% of ALL problems we've had in the last 12 months have been enders.
    It speaks for itself.

Thanks bud. I'm definitely getting the prusa. I'm now looking into which filamenta to get.